Made specifically for the volunteer firefighter, the SC-1002 Volunteer 100-watt siren with light controls features two 3-position rocker switches to select between wail, yelp, manual, and mechanical tone. There are two push buttons on the siren for air-horn and phaser with the European Hi-Lo/two-tone sound as an optional substitute. The siren also features the Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) function that cycles through the tones with the vehicles horn to enable the driver hands-free control of the siren. To control emergency lights, the siren also includes two lighted rocker switches.
The SC-1002 Volunteer Siren offers the reliable performance, and rugged durability with consistent quality that comes with every Carson Siren.
This siren is designed to work with a 100-watt speaker and ensures you the strength to get you where you need to go and be heard like one of the big fire trucks. The siren tones may be changed or disarmed using an internal Dip switch. An output indicator light is on the face of the siren for diagnostic purposes. The light controls are capable of switching up to 20 amps. The siren is LED backlit and is installed using heavy duty screw down terminals for power and a detachable connector for the speaker and lights. The amplifier and light controls are fused separately on the back of the unit. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SC-1002 Volunteer is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- Compact 100-watt electronic siren amplifier with 20 total amps of light control
- Two illuminated rockers for light control
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual, Air Horn, and Mechanical tone with optional European HiLo/Two Tone siren tone
- Rocker switch siren function control with momentary push-button override
- DIP switch programmable tones
- Two rocker switches control lights
- DIP switch programmable
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- Amplifier and light controls fused separately and externally
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Sound output indicator light for diagnostics
- Detachable wiring connector and screw down terminals for power
- Mounting bracket
- 2″ H x 6″ W x 6″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty