The SA-441M MagForce Mechanical takes warning sound performance to the next level by combining a classic Mechanical Tone and new Carson “Stutter” Air Horn with the power of an independent 2 channel, 200 watt amplifier for maximum clearing output. The dual tone feature of this siren incorporates our popular selection of siren tones and new Mechanical tone into alternating sweeps which gives the perception of 2 sirens operating at the same time. This shockwave of sound penetrates even the most sound resistant vehicles on the road today.
What sets the SA-441M MagForce Mechanical apart from other electronic sirens is the authentic reproduction of both a true Mechanical tone and a “Stutter” air horn sound. This combination offers an effective alternative to the costly Mechanical sirens and air horns that are traditionally installed on fire rescue apparatus. By eliminating the need for an exterior siren, as well as, air tanks, compressors and tubing, this compact siren is easy to install, space-saving and requires much less amp draw while still delivering that distinctive “Big Engine” sound.
The SA-441M MagForce Mechanical 200-watt full featured remote siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, a momentary push button for air horn and Manual siren control, a master on/off switch, a dual mode switch, a noise-canceling PA microphone and a large PA volume control knob. The remote siren also features LED backlighting and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones using the vehicle's horn. This is ideal during pursuit or rescue situations.
The features of this siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-441M MagForce Mechanical siren is designed to power two 100-watt siren speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A detachable wiring connector and optional mounting bracket for the PA microphone are also included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-441M MagForce Mechanical is backed by a no-hassle 5 year limited warranty.
- 200-watt electronic 2 channel siren amplifier delivers dual tone capabilities
- Dual mode switch to select between single and dual tone modes
- Single 22 AWG serial control data line connecting the control head and amplifier
- 14 different tone combinations using Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and “Stutter” Air Horn tones with optional Two Tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override
- Carson Air Horn with replica “Stutter” sound
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- Externally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Detachable wiring connector
- Mounting brackets for the PA microphone
- Control Head: 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/4″ W x 1″ D
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 8″ W x 6-3/4″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty