The SA-430M Patriot Mechanical remote siren is small in stature, but big in traffic clearing power! This truly unique siren offers the versatility of a compact, easy-to-install, flush mount control head with the strength of the new Carson replica “Stutter” Air Horn and dedicated Mechanical siren tone.
Designed to address the space constraints of today's emergency vehicles, the SA-430M Patriot Mechanical control head is just 1″ in depth offering minimal intrusion into factory or custom made dashes or consoles. Combine this practical design with the distinctive “Big Engine” sound of the Mechanical tone and Carson replica “Stutter” Air Horn and you can truly Run Small and Sound Big!
The SA-430M Patriot Mechanical 100/200-watt full featured remote siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, a momentary push button for air horn and Manual siren control, a master on/off switch, a noise-canceling PA microphone and a large PA volume control knob. The remote siren also features LED backlighting, Siren Cutout / Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle, and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones using the vehicle's horn. This is ideal during pursuit or rescue situations.
The features of this siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-430M Patriot Mechanical siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A detachable wiring connector and optional mounting bracket for the PA microphone are also included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-430M Patriot Mechanical is backed by a no-hassle 5 year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Single 22 AWG serial control data line connecting the control head and amplifier
- Siren Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and “Stutter” Air Horn tones with optional Two Tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override
- Carson Air Horn with replica “Stutter” sound
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- External fusing
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Detachable wiring connector
- Mounting brackets for the PA microphone
- Control Head: 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/4″ W x 1″ D
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 8″ W x 6-3/4″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty