The SA-430 Patriot 100/200-watt full featured remote siren is a strong, efficient traffic mover. Its versatility and durability make it ideal for installations where mounting space is limited and consistent performance is a must. The remote siren features a single lead connection from the control head to the amplifier and only protrudes an inch into the mounting space.
The SA-430 Patriot features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, a momentary push button for tone override, a master on/off switch, a noise-canceling PA microphone and a large PA volume control knob. The remote siren also features LED backlighting and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicles horn.
The features of the siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-430 Patriot Siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector and optional mounting bracket for the PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Patriot is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Single lead connection between the control head and amplifier
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Manual, Phaser, and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two-Tone siren tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- External fusing
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Wiring connector
- Mounting brackets for the PA microphone
- Control Head: 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/4″ W x 1″ D
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 8″ W x 6-3/4″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty